NEW this year, Downtown Issaquah combines Wine with Art on Saturday nights! Enjoy live music, art, artists in action, snacks and local boutique wines poured in various tasting locations up and down Front Street. Front Street shops and restaurants are open to the general public during Wine and Art Walk and all ages are welcome.
BYOG (bring your own glass) to Downtown Issaquah Wine and Art Walk 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Front Street Wine and Art Walk venues include ArtByFire Glass Blowing Studio, artEAST Art Center, First Stage Theater, Village Theatre, Pelage Spa, Experience Tea, Historic Depot Museum, Yum-E Yogurt, with additional tastings at Capri Cellars, Revolve Consignment and One Yoga.
A RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE EVENT
$25 in advance or $30 at the event
(Includes 10 one ounce drink tokens)
- Check in begins 5:00 at the historic Shell Station - 232 Front Street, Issaquah
- You must be 21 to purchase wine tasting tickets
- Will call for pre-paid tickets require identification for the name tickets were purchased under
- Maps of tasting locations, plastic wine glass, tokens provided at check in.
- Retail wine store will be selling event wines